Transporter and Tip Truck Driver Class 5 Licence
A position has become available for a Senior Driver in the transportation of machinery and aggregate cartage. This would be a great opportunity for a person looking to work in a variety of environments. Our main business is derived from rural drainage and infrastructure, earthworks and civil construction, among other things.
This is a fulltime permanent position based in Palmerston North.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Previous experience driving transporters
- Experience in moving machinery on and off a transporter
- Experience in tip truck and trailer activity
- Experience at spreading aggregate
- Roadranger experience
- Class 5 Drivers licence
- An understanding of H&S practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of workmanship and attention to detail
- Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to join Manawatu’s leading Rural and Civil Infrastructure Construction Company
- The opportunity to be at home at nights
- We are an employer that genuinely cares for its people
- Down to earth approachable management
- Driving a modern well maintained trucks
- The opportunity for you to be a Leader in the transportation of machinery.
We will consider a driver who is willing to learn new skills.
About the Company
Blackley Construction is a family owned civil construction contracting business that provides services to private clients, local authorities and other contractors. With a wide range of skilled people and a variety of specialist plant items and tools, Blackley Construction can give clients the total package for trenching, pipe laying, cable laying, water storage earthworks and waste projects on farm or in industrial and utility situations.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.