Blackley Construction are back in full operation with our team of specialist pipe installers, machine operators, land drainage specialists and our rural effluent team all delivering a high-quality job.
Please phone us today to discuss how we can assist you to achieve your business goals for quality pasture and effluent management on the farm, and in the civil sector, subdivisions, and underground service installation and hydro vacuum excavation.
Kevin Blackley and his team of professionals give you an assurance of quality service and delivery in everything we do.
We can commence activities on the farm now:
- Land drainage
- Effluent ponds
- Water supply
- Feed pads
- Farm tracks
- Stock Underpasses
- Aggregate supply
We are still the industry leader in infrastructure construction:
- Directional Drilling
- Excavation activities
- Special Projects
To discuss your requirements, contact:
- Kevin Blackley. Operations Manager: 027 4445327. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Mexted. Civil Manager: 027 5520971. Email: email@example.com
- James Christensen. Rural Manager: 027 2019596. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We remain committed to maintaining a Covid-19 free New Zealand.
Blackley Construction has a Covid-19 health and safety plan based on civil construction industry protocols. The purpose of this plan is to protect the health and safety of everyone involved with Company activities, from our office and workshop to field activities and clients.
- Require workers with flu-like symptoms to self-isolate
- Ensure all workers and visitors to site sign onto the Risk Assessment Sheet for contact tracing
- Disinfect surfaces and touch points in plant, machinery, hand tools
- Maintain good hygiene, particularly hand hygiene and good cough/sneeze etiquette