Blackley Construction is an essential service supplier to several sectors over the COVID-19 Level 4 Lockdown period
Services we align to:
- Building and Construction related to essential services, critical infrastructure, or immediately needed to maintain human health and safety at home/work
- Animal Health/Welfare
- Public Safety and National Security (Defence Force)
- Utilities and Communications, including Supply Chains
The means we:
- Are on call to the Palmerston North City Council and Manawatu District Council.
- Will continue to provide service to Defence Force projects when requested.
- Will continue to provide services to the Rural Sector to ensure animal welfare.
- Will continue to work on Electrical Projects when requested by the utility service providers.
In the event of an emergency or a need to use our quality services contact:
- Kevin Blackley. Operations Manager: 027 4445327. Email: email@example.com
- Richard Mexted. Civil Manager: 0275520971. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Christensen. Rural Manager: 0272019596. Email: email@example.com