Blackley Construction offers innovative solutions to your construction challenges. Our team is skilled in civil infrastructure and rural contracting for on-farm site and groundworks and are backed by a variety of specialist civil and rural construction plant and tools.
Blackley Construction offers you the total package for:
- Civil construction; trenching, drain laying, pipe laying, cable laying, water storage and waste and effluent projects
- Rural drainage, effluent ponds, farm tracks and races
- Industrial and civil utility contracts.
- We have diggers, trenchers, trenchless sub-surface technology, mole ploughs, PE Fusion welding and vacuum extraction trucks.
- Why deal with several contractors and the associated coordination hassles when you can deal with just one?
- We have established relationships with specialist subcontractors for complementary services when something is outside our scope. We manage the subcontractors for you to get the right people for the job and ensure the project runs seamlessly and you receive the best results.
- Our farmers can rely on our expert land drainage and effluent pond skills to keep their pasture, fields and stock in the best condition all year round.
No job is too big or too small for Blackley Construction.
We have been in business for almost 60 years so you know you’re working with a reliable company that has a proven reputation in the industry.
Contact us today to see how we can help you in your next civil engineering or rural project.
Blackley Construction sees changing of the guard
Blackley Construction has announced a changing of the guard in company ownership, with eldest son and current Managing Director/Operations Manager Kevin Blackley and Business Manager Nicola Ross, taking over full ownership of Blackley Construction and Blackley Equipment in December.
Looking for a rewarding career?
Would you like to be part of a great team with better work opportunities? We are looking for motivated, self-starters who want to be part of a dynamic team; opportunities include drainlayer, civil construction foreman, truck drivers, machine operators and labourers. Check out our current vacancies.