Looking for a rewarding career?
We have positions currently available.
Due to an increase in work load, a position has become available for an Excavator/Digger Operator.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- The ability to operate a range of excavators/diggers from 3.5 tonne up to 13 tonne
- Proven experience operating excavators/diggers in urban environment is desirable
- Experience and a good track record of working around underground services is desirable
- Ability to ensure the plant you operate is maintained and operated in a professional, safe and efficient manner
- Minimum Class 2 NZ licence
- Motivation and a hard work ethic
- The ability to work overtime when required
- A willingness to get out of the excavator/digger and pitch in where needed
- Good timekeeping and reliability
- Wheels, Tracks, Rollers endorsement ,or the ability to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Site Safe Passport
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to join Manawatu’s leading Civil and Rural Infrastructure Construction Company that has been in operation for over 55 years
- A full time permanent position based in Palmerston North
- We are an employer that genuinely cares for its people
- Down to earth approachable management
- The opportunity for you to be a Leader in the operation of excavators/diggers.
- All safety gear is provided
- Working with a specialised team, who get on well
- Overtime payment will be part of your remuneration package
- Successful applicants need to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Start the New Year off right by joining Blackley Construction, Manawatus leading Civil and Rural Infrastructure Construction Company.
This is a great opportunity and one you should consider. All applications are totally confidential.
Complete the Application Form on this web page and forward to us today with your CV
Read our Team Interviews here and catch up with Blackley Team Events below.